Markdale Financial Management is looking for a part-time Junior Full Stack Web Developer to join our team.
- currently an undergrad in Computer Science
- demonstrate ability working with REST APIs and JSON
- ability to code with React.js, Bootstrap tables, and HighCharts
- able to use a MySQL database
- location: WeWork @ 1 University Ave, Toronto
- must be interested in finance/blockchains/trading-bots
Candidates must have an interest in finance as the successful applicant will be working with the associated web based financial reporting systems (web based dashboards) that support our investments. The successful applicant will be using code running on Ubuntu Linux servers and working from the command line. We use Github for code repos & project management. Our code is open source.
Click here for our Github page where you can view our project & our current code. Our repos are open source.
Why Should You Apply?
- gain valuable experience in the fintech sector
- jumpstart your career while completing your degree
- gain access to our extensive professional network
As a Junior Full Stack Web Developer, you’ll work with a Project Manager to outline the scope of your coding projects, create a timeline for development, and to review your work.
This position is most suitable as a part time position for an Ontario university student, but anyone is welcome to apply. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team.